Bringing products and communication to life at the store is our core responsibility. From organizing planograms to the execution of branding, fixtures and assets, we do it all. Our people take ownership of in-store function to ensure that the compliance and execution levels for the client’s brands and assets are always maximizing sales & conversions.
Dedicated teams on assigned tasks
- Each client is serviced with a dedicated team that works closely with the client’s team. This provides a complete understanding of the client’s retail needs and a delivery that is best suited to their business.
- We are capable of undertaking a one-time activation of POP materials across the country. A customized proposal can be made available on receiving a brief.
Planogram Setup/ Store Reset
- A new store opening or reset can be the cause of a severe manpower shortage. Such a circumstance needs a specialist who understands planogram and shelving.
In-store opportunity mapping
- Store plans: Each store is different and manufacturers need to be able to view them, compare opportunities across stores and arrive at best solutions when discussing plans with retailers. This is when a store plan helps. We have been engaged in drawing store maps for hundreds of stores successfully.
- Best branding locations: Branding in a store is not only about mounting a board or a signage. A good job requires understanding what part of the store is ideal for a brand. With 70% customers making brand choices at the point of purchase, an appropriately placed branding opportunity can make all the difference.
- Measuring how your investment in stores has been activated is key to determining the result of your efforts. Other aspects that need measurement may range from availability of stock, share of shelf and reporting on close-to-expiry stock.
PPMS has been instrumental in designing and putting in place one of the largest retail activation audit programs in the country. We understand the nuances of measuring activation and can thus deliver more accurately.
Promo stock bundling and kitting
- One of the biggest challenges in the organized trade is the supply of pre-packaged promotions for non-factory packed SKUs. The challenge is one of projection, volume, distribution, and delivery in relatively small quantities over a very short time.
- Regular processes sometimes just don’t work and thus there is a need to find real time field level solutions.
- PPMS uses its reach, product display and people expertise to build and execute bundling and kitting solutions. Our experience and expertise ranges from suggesting the appropriate solutions, designing the packing solution, sourcing the pack-mat, printing the collateral, and executing the physical task of putting the products together.
- Building and managing the merchandising programs across Modern and Traditional store formats for the leading companies in the FMCG, mobility, durables and beverages industry.
- Building and managing directed channel programs such as in the doctors clinics for Unilever’s Pureit water purifiers
- Retail sales promotion for Mobile connections, data cards, etc.
- Dealer retention and re-enrolment programs, EDS for PepsiCo.
- Installation and maintenance of assets and fixtures for 2 leading mobile companies.
- POSM warehouse management to support field operations.